Friday, August 28, 2015

Natalie La Rosa and Tinashe Makeup and Hair Inspirations

Be inspired by the raising stars
This is Natalie La Rose (I probably spelled her name wrong). You must have heard her song with Jermiah "Somebody". It's contagious and addicting. I loved her dancing in it. Besides being at the top of my summer playlist, she is also at the top of list of celeb's with great hair. Its red! well it's burgundy, but still its gorgeous.




















Love her outfits too!


Her hair is gorgeous right here!!!


This is Tinashe. She has two songs that I like, "2 on" and "Hands on Deck", The message of 2on is ... not positive, but the song is so addicting. Hands on Deck is about bouncing back from a break up. Tinashe, to me, is more of a dancer than a singer, but she sings great.



































































Some lay-back-as-hell outfits.lol












No comments:

Post a Comment